Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas!

The boys sat on Santa's lap again this year despite having to wait almost 2 hours. Luckily, our friends the Blickenstaff's were there too, not sure if we will do it again next year! (out dentist office has free pictures with Santa). The boys opened stocking for St. Nick despite the fact no one else in this area celebrates it (apparently it's only a WI tradition-I think we will keep it up though). Ken and I made the boys gifts this year-sock monkey and elephant. It was much harder than I thought it would be, the one Ken made is already falling apart. It was actually pretty fun though. I also made them "monster" hot packs to calm them for bed time. Bryson and I made Christmas cookies and the three of us went
Christmas caroling in our neighborhood giving them away. I think our neighbors really enjoyed it, everyone invited us in for visits (or Bryson just barged in...). I think Kyle thought we were trick-or-treating again and was expecting candy. Mara and John came for Christmas this year. They had alot of fun playing hide and seek. We were trying to teach Bryson "hot and cold" to find someone and he was having so much fun! Bryson was very excited to get a school bus for Christmas, it's been one of his favorite toys since he was 2 yrs old.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: